Saturday, September 30, 2006
So I did my research.
Why do I keep seeing this?
Oh my bad, its the Spirit Guardians. Who would have thunk it. HA
Maybe someone out there is telling me to watch the movie. no.
Maybe I am "mutating from your 3rd dimensional human body into a 5th dimensional Lightbody much like a caterpillar into a butterfly". wtf.
Good thing I am not alone. haha.
I got this when I typed "11:11" into Wikipedia. reasonable.
So I had a random memory. Me and my sisters used to do this to the TV guide weekly. Other publications as well, but mainly the TV Guide. It was always sitting at the table, and well everyone in my family doodles while on the phone. It's true.
My dad used to get so mad about this. I think he even canceled the subscription because we wouldn't stop drawing on it. haha.
The computer desk in the basement was also one of our prime targets. There was a desk, and then a wooden stand for the monitor. It was ALL drawn over. I remember me and my mom had to go to the hardware store to get tiny molding like pieces to cover up all of our doodles. haha.
Wednesday, September 27, 2006
3. YOUR "FLY Guy/Girl" NAME: E-Jea ----(first initial of first name, first three letters of your middle name)
4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: green turtle ----(favorite color, favorite animal)
5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: Jean Hamilton ----(middle name, city where you were born)
6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: Swaerba (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, first 2 letters of mom's maiden)
7. SUPERHERO NAME: The Yellow Smoothie ... haha i don't think smoothie counts. ("The", your favorite color, favorite mixed drink)
8. NASCAR NAME: Nancy Marjorie ... I did grandmothers instead ... b/c I'm a girl and all!(first name of your grandfathers)
9. FUTURISTIC NAME: Happy Nike( the name of your favorite perfume/cologne and the name of your favorite kind of shoes)
10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: Jean Andrew(father and mother's middle name )
What happened to # 2?
1. Where is your dad right now? France.
2.Last time you kissed someone? awhile ago
3. What is something you've learned about yourself recently? I'm too busy
4. What color is your watch? i dont where watches but i have a brown one and a green one
5. Who do you like? no one at the moment
6. Are you close to your mom? Yep!
7. Where does your best friend work? 5 Seasons, RA, and Internship - and the other various places they work.
8. What are you listening to right now? My fan
9. What do you smell like? i need a shower
10. What color are your pants? grey sweats right now
11. Do you have a roommate? no, but suitemates
12. What color is your bedroom flooring? blueish, but i have a tan rug over it
13. Do you have a chair in your room? 3
14. What time of day were you born?Lunch time
15. Do you know anyone who is engaged? yea
16. What's your favorite number? 8
17. Do you know someone named Lori? no
18. What color is your mom's hair? dirty blond, no greay whatsoever.
19. Do you have a dog? nope
20. Do you remember singing any songs as kids? tonZ
21. When was the last time you went swimming? in the Summer
22. When was the last time you talked to one of your siblings? Lisa on the phone the other day for like 2 min.
23. Did you ever go to camp as a kid? Just Kern in 5th grade, and soccer camps. but not camp camp.
24. Do you play an instrument? Ha! I attempted
25. Do you like fire? YEa
26. Are you allergic to anything? nope
27. When was the last time you cried? today, watching TV
28. Have you ever been to a spa? No
30. Did you take science all four years of high school? yea, I likes it
31. Do you like butterflies? sure
32. Do you like Coke or Pepsi more? Coke
33. What is one thing you miss about your past? old friends?
34. Did you ever see the school counselor? barley
35. Have you ever wanted to be a teacher? once upon a time.
36. What is one thing you've learned about life? It's expensive
37. Are you jealous of anyone? no
38. Is anyone jealous of you? You all should be! haha jk
39. Ever been stuck in an elevator? no, but on a rollercoster
40. What does your dad call you? ERika
41. What does your mom call you? Erika
42. What does you hair look like right now? pony
43. Has a friend ever used you? eh, no
44. Has anyone recently told you that they like you more than as a friend? nope
45. What have you eaten today? don't remember
46. Is your hair naturally curly or straight? more straight than wavy
48. Who was the last person you drove with? Tiffany
49. What are you looking forward to? sleeping this weekend
50. What is your dream? SO much.
"I'd rather lose a minute of my life that lose my life in a minute."
Tuesday, September 26, 2006
Sunday, September 24, 2006
Put an [X] by the states in the U.S. that you have visited.
 New Hampshire
[X] New Jersey
[X] New Mexico
[X] New York
[X] North Carolina
 North Dakota
 Rhode Island
[X] South Carolina
 South Dakota
 West Virginia
Yeah driving across the Country and back (different ways)
So far its 14 to 7. GO BENGALS. They have to beat the Steelers.
Crap there was just a fire Alarm. The SECOND one this weekend. SO annoying. Hopefully people will realize how annoying it is and be a little more careful next time when they decided to pop/burn popcorn.
So now its 14-10 Bengals over the Steelers. Crap. They better win.
I finally have Lisa's new mailing address.
Pvt. Swan, Lisa
A-CO, 3d Bn, 1st SWTG(A)
USAJFKSWC Class 06-06
Bldg 3004 Ardennes, Stop B
Ft. Bragg, NC 28310
I'm currently writing a letter. And because I don't want to re-write what has been going on.. I will share SOME of the letter....
OMG its THURSDAY and mom JUST gave me your address. We were talking and she was like, yeah I’m going to write Lisa a letter tonight… and I was like… well how, you don’t have her address…. And she’s like yes I do. Arg. So then we realized she gave it to everyone else but me, I guess she thought I already had it? So like yeah and like I said like like in that a like bunch.
It is now SATURDAY! Yesterday there was a Sister Hazel/Blessed Union of Souls/Patrick Thomas concert on campus. However when we got there it was canceled because of lightning. So we went and watched The Dav. Code on campus instead. So what we planned to be a fun night… turned out rather BORING! Blah.
Last night around 2 am, when I had JUST fallen asleep I woke up to the loud ass fire alarm. So we all had to go stand in the rain for about 30 min. Great fun. I don’t know really what happened, but it was on my floor and I think someone might have sprayed the extinguisher. Who knows?
Work sucked today. Its raining and really crappy outside. So not a lot of people came in.
Let’s see…. Oh on Thursday I worked my first “real” shift. I had to do a lock out at like 1:30am. Not too bad… I was awake at least.
Hmmm. I’ve now met all my suitemates. They all seem pretty nice.
What else…. Oh apparently last night naked people were slip-in sliding in the rain. Ew. But I didn’t see it.
Classes started… The two classes I’m really looking forward to are…. Police Interviewing and Police Photography. Neato.
Oh. Here are some pics of my room…
They are both from opposite corners of the room. I used a program that meshes pics together so it may look different colors and blurred in some spots….
…Well, It’s Saturday night so mail won’t go out until Monday… I think I will keep this document open on my computer and add more tomorrow and send it on Monday!
It is now SUNDAY!! Last night I went to Larosa’s with Jessica. She was back in town from Butler. I had Spaghetti w/ meat sauce. It was yum. Then we saw The Last Kiss… it was alright.......
Wednesday, September 20, 2006
Tuesday, September 12, 2006
On another note. I know i have written about this a lot, but I GET TO SEE LISA ON THURSDAY! I am so excited. And its weird that I am. We just use to never be so close. But this last quarter she had come to stay with me (yes, in that TINY room) a lot, so we hung out a ton more... and then she was GONE :-( ... I wrote her a ton of letter while she was at basic training, I think she like them (especially because I snuck her candy, chocolate, among other things she wasn't aloud to have but got. haha. I can't believe i sent that stuff to her! haha. But yeah, I get to see her, and hang out... just for a little bit... but it will be good!
Let see... what else is new? I forget what I write about, but the whole CA training has started. I think it will be pretty fun (for a job anyway), and very easy. There are a lot of other new CA's too... and they all seem pretty cool.... I GET TO MISS 3 DAYS of Training ! Yey. (its not THAT exciting).
Hmmm. School starts.. in ONE WEEK! Yikes! I realllly need to go buy my books, i keep forgetting.
Well, i better finish up packing an nap. I'm leaving at 4 AM!
Where is the love?
Monday, September 11, 2006
I have been very unhappy with your service. My radio broke this summer so I sent it into your rebate department. I have confirmation that the radio was received by your company on June 7th. I still have no radio back when they said I would have it back in ten days. If I knew it would take this long I would have never sent it in. Now you have an expensive piece of MY equipment, and have failed to return a replacement. They keep telling my they are backordered and don't have a radio to send me. How can this be.
can call and BUY a radio and get one in a week, and heck. you are GIVING free ones away. How is this fair? I keep getting that "well these are different departments in different locations.' I don't buy it. I was under the impression I would have my radio buy now. Sure you guys are getting a lot of subscribers, that's great I love your company and I think you have a great thing going. But please tell me how you expect to KEEP the customers when their radio breaks a few months after they have it and then you keep them hanging for 3 months with nothing. What kind of service is that?
you will refund (and have) the service for the months that I don't have the radio. But that's not enough. Your company has put me through hell, every time I call you hotline for customer service I either get some snotty kid on the phone, or I'm on hold and the line just cuts. Not to mention the hold stations do not come in clear and all I get is static.
I want compensation for my time, my hassle and a radio that you have held hostage.
Thank you for contacting SIRIUS regarding your warranty replacement.
We're happy to help!
We can certainly understand your frustration regarding this matter and we thank you for being so patient. You should receive an email from warranty when the unit will be shipped. There are units available for purchase but this is a different department. Keep in mind also Erika that there may be customers who have a claim in prior to your claim. We ask you to be please be patient a little longer as this issue will be resolved as quickly as the warranty department can ship the equipment.
We are committed to providing you with the best in customer care. If you have any more questions, please feel free to contact SIRIUS Customer Care. For your convenience, we are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at:
As well as by email at:
SIRIUS Customer Care
Did you know that SIRIUS has great money-saving billing options? You can get 1-14 months free depending on the option you choose. Call us at 888-539-SIRIUS (7474) and we?ll help you choose the plan that?s right for you!
SIRIUS Satellite Radio, The Best Radio on Radio.
Sunday, September 10, 2006
**CLICK ON PICS TO SEE THEM BIGGER** ...but for some reason it only works on the first one...
I'm still not done moving stuff from the other room... but I'm ALMOST done. It is taking.........
f o r e v e r.
Man I just can't get over all that FLOOR SPACE!Okay... i need to give you the view from the other side... though it isn't too exciting...
Okay... Well off to BED! We start CA training in the AM.... only 2 more days the SC to see LISA!! I'm so EXCITED!
Saturday, September 9, 2006
Tomorrow I'm headed up to my dads to get a closet full of stuff I have stored over there... apparently there just isn't enough room in his huge ass basement. Whatever. At least he is going to help me.
Well, I'm off to bed. Going to get up early to get the remaining stuff out of the old room and then driving to L-town to get MORE stuff. Yikes.
Wednesday, September 6, 2006
Tuesday, September 5, 2006
1. What does your MySpace headline mean? It’s my name. Pure genius I tell you.
2. Elaborate on your default photo: That would be me.
3. What is your middle name? Jean
4. What is your current relationship status? Looking
5. What are you wearing right now? Red sweats and a black Maroon 5 shirt.
6. What is your current problem? The arms are hurting from canoeing, but it was blast!
7. Who do you love most? Family & Friends
8. Who makes you most happy? Whoever makes me laugh
9. Are you musically talented? Heck no. But that doesn’t stop me from "singing" in the car
10. If you could go back in time, and change one thing, what would you change? Nothing, it all worked out.
11. If you MUST be an animal for ONE day, what would it be? Well technically humans are animals, so i would be me. RrraaWW
12. Ever have a near death experience? Ha. The one time I thought I would die. I was trying to get the Hawk's jesses on and it landed on my shoulder/neck and its talons tightened. I was so freaked out and all ALONE. -Okay I know how stupid this sounds, but you had to be there.
13. Can you dance? I dont like to
14. What's the name of the song that's stuck in your head right now? "Cause this whole world needs and anthem...." lalalala Phantom Planet
15. Who did you cut and paste this from? Someone on myspace.
17. Have you ever destroyed someone's property? I have done more than my fair share of TPing back in the day.
18. Have you ever been in a fight? with siblings
19. Have you ever sang in front of a big audience? HEck no!
20. What ATTRACTS YOU TO THE OPPOSITE sex? Humor
21. What do you usually order from Starbucks? not much of a coffeeish person
22. Do you have a crush on one of your myspace friends? nope
23. Ever had a drunken night in Mexico? Never even been to Mexico
24. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity? I got Reese Witherspoon once, but i think they were smoking crack.
25. Do you still watch kiddy movies or TV shows? Yeah, I work at a daycare.
26. Did you have braces? Nope
27. Are you comfortable with your height? Yeah
28 Do you consider yourself adventurous? When I have the time
29. Do you speak any other languages? I wish
30. What’s your favorite smell? Cinnamon
Saturday, September 2, 2006
So yeah... NEXT week I'll be driving a good 8 and a 1/2 hours to SC to visit and pay 79.00 a night for a room. Yikes. I really cannot afford that...gas.... (which is only $2.28 here!! OMG!)
Do you ever watch movies on TV? I LOVE it when they put in words for all the bad words they say. I am currently watching I Know What You Did Last Summer and instead of "Fvck You," they said "Stuff You." Really.... can't they do ANY better than that?!
Okay, That’s it.
Friday, September 1, 2006
You've ever ended a sentence with the word "PSYCHE!
You just cant resist finishing this... "Iiiiiiin west philladelphia born and raised..."
You remember TGIF on ABC. Step by Step, Family Matters, Dinosaurs, and Boy Meets World.
You remember when, 2Pac and Selena died.
You remember when it was actually worth getting up earlyon a Saturday to watch cartoons.
You got super excited when it was Oregon Trail day in computer class at school.
You remember reading "Goosebumps"You took plastic cartoon lunch boxes to school.
You remember the craze, then the banning of slap bracelets and slam books.
You still get the urge to say "NOT" after (almost) every sentence... Not...
You used to listen to the radio all day long just to record "Your FAVORITE song of ALL time"
Where in the world is Carmen San Diego? was both a game and a TV game show.
Captain Planet. He's a Hero.
You knew that Kimberly, the pink ranger, and Tommy, the green Ranger were meant to be together.
You remember when super nintendo's and Sega Genisis became popular.
You always wanted to send in a tape to America's Funniest Home Videos... but never taped anything funny.
You remember watching home alone 1, 2 , and 3........and tried to pull the pranks on "intruders"
You remember watching The Magic School Bus, Wishbone, and Reading Rainbow on PBS.
You remember those Where's Waldo books..
You remember when Mortal Kombat wuz tha shit!
U remember eating Warheads. (those sour candys)
You remember watching the 1st Batman, Aladin, Ninja Turtles, and 3 Ninjas movies.
U remember Ring Pops.
U remember drinkin' Fruitopia and Surge.
if you remeber when every thing was "da BOMB"
when they made the new lunchables so that you could make tacos and pizza!!
You remember boom boxes vs. cd players
Writing M.A.S.H. notes. (and the twenty different versions of that)
if you remember watching the O.J Simpson chase...live
Making those little paper fortune cookie things.. and then predicting your life with them.
You knew all the characters names and their life stories on "Saved By The Bell"
if you wore sturup pants and bodysuits..
the first time aroundYou played and/or collected "Pogs"
You had at least one Tamagotchi, GigaPet or Nano and brought it everywhere
You haven't always had a computer, and it was cool to have the internet.
You watched the original cartoons of Rugrats, Power Rangers,and Ninja Turtles.
You had a favorite New Kid on the block, and you knew all of there names
Yikes pencils and erasers were the stuff!
All your school supplies were "Lisa Frank" brand.(pencils.notebooks.binders.etc.)
You remember when the new Beanie Babies and talking Elmo were always sold out.
You collected those Beanie Babies.
You remember a time before the WB.
You collected all the Troll dolls
You owned a portable tape player.
If you even know what an original walkman is.
You remember wanting to sit on the orange Nickelodeon couch.
You've gotten creeped out by "Are You Afraid of the Dark?"
You know the Macarena by heart.
You remember "American Gladiators" and watched it like a religion.
"Talk to the hand" ... enough said
You always said, "Then why don't you marry it!"
You know the significance of the number 23.
You went to McD's to play in the playplace.
You remember playing on merry go rounds...at the play ground.
When we were younger:Before the MySpace frenzy...Before the Internet & text messaging...Before Sidekicks & iPods...Before MIKE JONES...Before PlayStation2 or X-BOX...Before Sponge Bob...Back when you put off the 5 hours of homework you had every night.
When light up sneakers were cool.
When you rented VHS tapes, not DVDs.
When gas was $0.95 a gallon & Caller ID was a new thing.
When we recorded stuff on VCRs.
When we called the radio station to request songs to hear off our walkmans.
When 2Pac and Biggie where alive.
When the Chicago Bulls were the best team ever.
Way back.when it was all about N64.
WHEN MAKING OUT WAS HAVING SEX
WHEN YOU TRADED POKEMON CARDS FOR A LIVING
Before we realized all this would eventually disappear
Who would have thought you'd miss the 90's so much!!!!!Post this bulletin if you remember these days..