The sound track to my life. Songs that remind me of parts of my life.
1. The Macarena - I learned to do the dance at a birthday party. I still remember it to this day. Who doesn't?
2. I Saw the Sign - Castle Skateland. I just remember this playing while rollerskating.
3.Wonderful - No joke I heard this song for the first time when I was packing up my room to move out of the house with my mom and sisters.
4. Baby got back -A neighbor played this song for me. I was in shock she new all the words to a 'rap' song.
5. You's a Hoe - Mom don't deny it. this song made you laugh. I remember in the car you laughed who it came on. Rappers are so silly. I loved to sing/scream "youuuuuu's a hoe"... I don't listen to this kind of music too much anymore
6. Bye Bye Bye - My older sister would do a little dance to this in the living room after school when it came on TRL.
7. Cruz - Reminds me of leaving for college
8. Mombo number 5 - I'm Famous. My name is in this song
9. The Wonder Years Theme Song - Just classic and I love it. I used to watch the show all the time!
10. Little Black Backpack - Me and Steph would sing this all the time in high school.
.....I'm working on coming up with more. I know there are some i just can think of right now!
What song takes you back? Where to?