Anywhoo. While I'm on-call I have desk shifts... and here I am right now. I have been Stumbling for the last hour and a half.
I know. It's sad. But here is a fun/iron thing I stumbled upon.
25 Signs That Computers and the Internet Rule Your Life
- You can't remember the last time you wrote an entire paragraph using a pen and paper.
- You consider a basic utility.
- Between your Internet and your TV, you would rather lose your TV.
- Between your Internet and your phoneline, you would rather lose your phoneline.
- The Internet IS your phoneline.
- You carry a flash drive in your purse or pocket.
- You carry a laptop with you wherever you go-or you wish you could.
- You have a callous on your right wrist, where you rest your hand when you use your mouse.
- Your “diary” is not protected with a lock and key, but with a username and password - and it is open to be read by anybody in the world. CLICK HERE TO CONTINUE READING.