I needed some smaller logs for some of my caches. Before I knew it, this is what I ended up with! The long and skinny one will be perfect for another container I have waiting to be camouflaged. I cut with an exacto knife type of blade using a straight edge for neatness. I then used my beading tools and bent over the wire so the pages wouldn't fall out.
For the parts without spiral binding, I tightly wrapped a strip of camouflaged Kentucky Chrome around the edges. I had some epoxy out for a cache I was creating so I put a thin layer over the top end for extra hold. I made sure to get all the pieces covered.