- It is typically (though not in the summer here) cooler out. I was comfortable in sweats and a zip-up hoodie the whole time I was out yesterday morning. It was great.
- The muggle factor seems to be lower. I grabbed a cache that I previously couldn't find. It was missing the first time I tried, but I felt more comfortable looking in the morning... when traffic was light and business weren't open.
- The lighting. I love the light in the morning, even if my photos(or me) don't capture it well ;-)
- It's peaceful! The birds are chirpin' and the bunnies are scurrying. If you're lucky, you'll have the whole trail to your self. I didn't see soul while I was out grabbing my caches Saturday.
- More time to cache! Yes it's true, the earlier you get up... the more time you have for caching (the whole day??). Although, I only went after 3 yesterday.
- If you have any early caching advantages please feel free to add them in the comments.
What is Geocaching? Answer here.