Because I start a new job next week, I'm starting my new year next week as well.... Which brings me to New Year's Resolutions. I've never been a much resolution maker but as I said in a previous post "new job, new habits, new year." So I'm going to change things up this year and make some real resolutions.
- Lose 60lbs! I hope to lose more, but I think I need to set myself an obtainable goal...and 60 seems do-able for now.
- Log 366 miles on Daily Mile.
- Run a 5k. I'm thinking in the fall.
- Save up vacation time and money and visit/drive to the Grand Canyon. I'm thinking late summer.
- Be more "money smart" and work on paying off some loans. I would like to make a serious dent in a couple of them.