This is the second set of embroidery towels I've made.... but this was the first time I've ever dyed anything. I wanted them to be a little darker... But in the end it worked out because I don't think I would have been able to see my pattern well enough. Their kitchen is black/grey with red walls so I wanted the towels to match. I also wanted the towels to be more "usable" in the kitchen.
I used the SR1 Stitchers Revolution Robots Invade pattern (found it for $2 on clearance!). These are the robots I picked :
Enjoy them guys! I'm already 2/3 of the way done with my next set! ...And of course I'll be posting it here on the ol' blog!